We currently have no vacancies.
Central Bedfordshire are looking for crossing patrol staff. If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on 0300 300 6171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Class teacher: Permanent Part-time 2 or 3 days per week
Pay scale: Main pay scale.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our friendly, hardworking team in September 2021.
The ideal candidates will have:
- an excellent knowledge of the practices and principles of the Early Years and the National Primary Curriculum
- will be an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- will value the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- will be committed and hardworking
- will be happy, enthusiastic and with a sense of humour
- will have a commitment to work within the whole school community
We can offer:
- a range of excellent professional development opportunities and support
- working with a team of committed staff
- a friendly and helpful atmosphere
Clipstone Brook Lower has been recognised by Ofsted as ‘GOOD’ under their most recent framework in November 2019.
Clipstone Brook Lower is an inclusive school where everyone is welcome and valued. Leaders are keen to make sure that the curriculum is right for all pupils’
The school is committed to stringent safeguarding procedures therefore; this position will include full adherence to safer recruitment guidelines. This will include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to commencement of employment, and we will also apply for references prior to interview from your current/most recent employer.
Closing: Midday Wednesday 28th April
Interviews: Thursday 6th May.
Please be aware that the process of interview will follow health and safety guidance during the pandemic.