Winter Weather Arrangements
In the event of heavy snow fall children should ...
- Come in Wellingtons / boots - don't forget your hat, scarf and gloves
- Bring a change of shoes
- Children will be allowed to play out in the snow provided they have suitable clothing and footwear
- Bring a change of clothes (jogging bottoms are a good idea)
In the unlikely event of the school having to close...
We will update the county SOS system.
Central Bedfordshire Council has an information service known as “SOS”. Parents are able to sign up to this service to receive important information about school closures due to adverse weather.
To register visit Central Bedfordshire SOS Service and follow the links below:
·Click on ‘register for updates and fill in the text boxes
·Click on ‘submit’
The site will inform you of closures at all other Central Bedfordshire schools, if you request them.m, update the school website, leave a message outside the school gates Alternatively:Listen to or access the websites ofThree Counties or Heart FM radio
- A recorded message will be on the school answer-phone
- On bringing your child to school please ensure that the school is open and that you speak to a member of staff
If driving conditions deteriorate severely during the day please...
- Collect your child early
- Telephone the school if you are going to be late collecting your child