Class Teacher for EYFS or KS1
We are looking to recruit for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our friendly, hardworking team in September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have:
- an excellent knowledge of the practices and principles of the EYFS and/ or KS1 National Curriculum
- is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- is committed and hardworking
- is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- has a commitment to work with the whole school community.
We can offer:
- a range of excellent professional development opportunities
- working with a team of committed staff
- a friendly and helpful atmosphere
- opportunities to develop new ideas
Clipstone Brook Lower has been recognised by Ofsted as ‘GOOD’ and aims to create a truly inclusive teaching and learning environment. A combined effort has been made by everyone at the school to help make it a caring, creative environment where pupils’ needs are catered for in an individualised way.
The school is committed to stringent safeguarding procedures therefore, this position will include full adherence to safer recruitment guidelines. This will include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to commencement of employment and we will also apply for references prior to interview from your current/most recent employer.
Visits are welcome. Please contact the school to arrange.
Temporary Midday Supervisor
We have a temporary Midday Supervisor position available starting in the Summer term for one term only.
Supervisors are responsible for the safety of schoolchildren in the dining hall, playgrounds and field during lunchtime breaks.
Hours: 11:55 - 1:10.
Central Bedfordshire are looking for crossing patrol staff. If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Central Bedfordshire Council on 0300 300 6171 or email email@example.com