We fully acknowledge our responsibilities for child protection.
All staff, regardless of their role, have a duty to safeguard children and promote their welfare. Our policy applies to the whole school community: all teaching and non-teaching staff, governors, students/pupils and volunteers and visitors working in the school.
If you are worried about the safety or wellbeing of a child please speak to one of the Safeguarding team:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs S Reay, Headteacher
- Designated Safeguarding Officer is Mrs E Hewett
- Designated Safeguarding Officer is Ms J Sinclair-Gunn
- Designated Safeguarding Officer is Miss C Edwards
- Designated Safeguarding Governor is Mrs A Luker